We hope you're making good use of the club website.
Dinas Powis RFC Lotto!
Prize money for 19th April 2014 - £3,252
The numbers pulled from the in the last draw which took place on Saturday (12th April) were 2,3, 5 and 22. There were NO WINNERS and therefore the prize rolls over with the next draw on the 19th April being for £3,252.
Participation costs £1 per draw and is open to all. It's the simple, fun and easy way to support your age group.
- Collect and envelope from the club house.
- Select your 4 'lucky' numbers from the possible 24.
- Circle the age group that you would like to support.
- Complete your contact details.
- Enter the date of the draw you wish to participate in.
- Pop your £1 in the envelope and seal it tightly.
- Place the envelope in the Lotto box on the bar.
- Wait with fingers crossed..... IT COULD BE YOU!
For every £1 taken 50% will be returned as prize money with the remaining 50% being donated to your chosen age group.
A list of previous draw results can be seen by clicking here.
The GYM is here!
As some of you will know we have invested in the purchase of a refurbished site office which has been kitted out as a gym with the principle aim of helping our players improve their strength and fitness although we welcome all members of the club (16yrs and older - sorry) to utilise this fantastic facility.
For further details please head over to the Gym page by clicking here.
Come and join us
If you're not a member and would like some information about joining the club, then go to our contact page. You'll find a list of all the relevant contacts for each of the eight sides the club currently runs across all age groups.
- March 2014 200 Club Draw
- 200 Club Winners Jan & Feb
- 200 Club Dec Winners
- Nov 200 club winners
- Sept & Oct 200 Club Winners
- Aug 200 Club Winners
Our gallery holds a range of photographs taken at various matches and tournaments and at all age groups.
We would like to add images to this gallery so if you have any that you have taken, contact us and we'll put them up for all to see.